Sunday, June 28, 2015

Coffee plus oats plus yogurt equals

A great easy breakfast.  Add farmers market peaches on the side or on top and done!

 Last night, I mixed fresh brewed coffee with oatmeal, threw in a handful of chopped pecans and stirred in some honey flavored yogurt.  I then chilled it in the refrigerator overnight.  In the morning, I topped my cup of coffeeyo-oats (my creative name) with cinnamon. Sunday morning easy breakfast. 

Next time, I might mix the yogurt in right before serving, to give it a creamy texture.  Or maybe less oats. It thickened some overnight in the fridge.  Sorry, I have not measurements, I just guessed.




2 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me!!!! Love those quick and easy "fixes". xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your creative name:@)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...