Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Our morning in Paris

We spent our first morning in Paris by ourselves. Then we had to check in for our cruise on the Seine River from Paris to the Normandy beaches and back.  For a WEEK!
 Our walk to Notre Dame Cathedral was gorgeous, just a little overcast.  I love wrought iron and was in heaven with the detail on all the buildings.

 Notre Dame did not disappoint either.



 Remember from my previous post, where we saw St. Chappelle at night during a concert.  Well, I convinced hubby to go back the next morning.
So glad we did!



 The entire chapel is surrounded with floor to ceiling stained glass.
 We were in awe!
 And below is my little old French lady impersonation. I just needed a baguette in my hand to finish off the presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...