Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Fixer Upper watch party

Who doesn't love a little Chip and Joanna Gaines?  Who doesn't watch Fixer Upper?  Amazingly, a couple ladies at my party.  My daughter's did get me hooked on this HGTV show on Tuesday nights.
If you don't watch, basically it is the cutest couple from Waco, TX with four adorable children.  They preview three homes with a couple.  All the homes are so outdated or falling down.  One is chosen to fix up.  Amazing transformations!  

So, when Season three started a few weeks ago, I took the three days after Thanksgiving and totally decorated my house and had a girly watch party.  Before the show started we had JoJo time.  At the end of every episode Joanna stages the house by herself.  So, we all brought a little sussie under $10.00, something for your home. Then had a gift exchange and watched the Season Premier, not much watching, but lots of girl talking.  It was a very fun night.


Name that movie?  




 One of my friends had been to Louisiana for Thanksgiving, and brought fresh oranges and satsumas from her sister's trees! Extra party favors for everyone to take home.  They were delicious!
I will be baking more Pecan Tassies and watching the next new episode tonight!
Up next, my Christmas home tour!

1 comment:

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...